Saturday, March 05, 2005

everyday self-education #1

[ [ everyday self-education, a series ] ]
Please make a list describing some activities that you find you learn the most from. Photos welcome. entry #1 from tresaresa:

Recent, like the past few days:

1. I read some Shakespeare.

“…Her collars, of the moonshine’s watery beams;/Her whip, of cricket’s bone; the lash, of film;/… Not half so big as a round little worm/Pricked from the lazy finger of a maid…/And sometime comes she with a tithe pig’s tail/Tickling a parson’s nose as ‘a lies asleep,/Then he dreams of another benefice...” --Romeo and Juliet
2. I go take pictures of mcdonald’s playground equipment.

3. I make a storyboard of a website.
4. check Wooster, Myspace, and theory blogs
5. having “discourse” with my class mates

6. have a small anxiety attack

Like from my whole life, highly memorable
1. Doing tai chi with some older Chinese people.
2. Giving and receiving testimony (one time in the produce section).
3. Reading all types of novels.
4. Staying up all night and executing an idea.
5. Singing in a choir.
6. Listening to my high school English teacher recite poetry. (Cliché, but listening to people in general.)
7. Getting my parents to tell me stories about before I was born.
8. Sleepovers (about 3rd-12th grade)
9. Arguing with people or hearing other people’s fights.